Re: [orca] Re: (solved) orca's strange behavior in a crowded terminal

Hi Samuel and all,

there is another strange issue with the terminal, but I do not know if it is
libvte, tmux or maybe brltty related.

I am using brltty in the terminal, the braille functionality of orca is
turned of in the orca profile settings for mate-terminal. In
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/90xbrlapi I have  replaced the original entry to start
brltty like this:

"${brltty}" -b ba -s sd -x a2 --autospeak-threshold=good -Z on -N 2>/dev/null

The issue is with copying content via the cliphboard feature of brltty if I
am inside a tmux session which I need to use very ofthen for my daily job.

The original content I like to copy looks like this:

borg_backup_client_exclude_host_specific:
  - /rpool
  - /tank

Outside a tmux session copying this content works quite well. But inside a
tmux session I get this when inserting the textblock into another file:

M  - /tank
M  - /rpool
borg_backup_client_exclude_host_specific:

I do not have any special tmux settings configured.

Its clear to me that this is a very specific problem which might be related
to what so ever is involved, tmux, brltty, lbvte, but maybe someone
has an idea whats going on there and how to fix this. I am pretty sure that
this behaviour is new, I use the copy-paste feature of brltty quite ofthen
and I can't remember I had this issue in the past...

Ciao,

  Schoepp