Re: lesson learned

I was using uefi if that helps.  I could do that again, but if I did I'd
save all installation logs to a flash drive if the flash drive will hold
the data long enough for me to send it.  I've had bad luck with flash
drives recently.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.