To: K0LNY
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: ifconfig

As root user:

Try "ipconfig -a"

Or "/sbin config eth0*

Rgds,

David

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023, 18:43 K0LNY <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:
Yeah, after I did the question to the list, my web search revealed the same
thing, so after installing that, it works.
But I am still having trouble finding the wired TP-Link device plugged into
the computer.
I find all devices on the home router, that my Debian device is connected to
wirelessly, but I can't seem to find the TP-link.
It is plugged into the Debian machine via Ethernet.
I've tried the
192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1.
But all the tools don't show the device on the Ethernet port of this
computer.
Glenn
Thanks.