Re: Debian Install With Speech

On 5/27/23 18:24, K0LNY wrote:
         Howdy All,
I am not having luck with getting the Debian installer to speak.
I am booting to:
debian-11.7.0-i386-netinst.iso
from:
     Index of /debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd

Did you checksum the iso file to ensure that it is not corrupted?

and I have tried alt S, S alone, and down arrowing 5 times and enter, and down arrowing 4 times and enter.
These are things I read that are supposed to put it into a talking installer.
Does this version not have a talking installer?

What did you read about the supported images, on the Debian
accessibility wiki this is clearly stated as being supported.

What is your set up?

--
John Doe