Re: how to set other languageson speakup and espeak

I'll try to reinstal and to be more attent at installation process and I'll come with updates.

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 07:38, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
*Version 11.4
Sorry, but I forgot to paste resoult

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 07:35, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
Hello!

after file /etc/debian_version: my debian version is

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 00:43, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> a scris:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I had to actually test things to check what was
going wrong.

Marcel Roșca wrote:
> but when the installation process had been finished,
> The language is also romanian, but numbers and symbols it is reading in English
> and just letters it is speaking in Romanian.

? I am not getting this behavior. Which version of Debian are you using?
When I install in romanian, keypresses are indeed echoed in Romanian,
but when I reboot, keypresses are still echoed in Romanian, as well as
when spelling characters with the speakup reviewing.

> And one more thing, How to use espeak-ng instead of espeak?

Debian already uses espeak-ng by default.

> I am sorry for my english I do not know it very well.

Your english it nice, no worry :)

Samuel