Re: colors in firefox

Samuel Wales, le ven. 19 août 2022 18:14:57 -0700, a ecrit:
> to answer your q though, you are right.  it is impossible that those
> things work for everything except firefox.

Ok.

> this is not a wavelength question per se.  it is a question only about
> what can i do to fix firefox color settings.

Ok, I understand: the problem is that with the blue filtering, some
things become unreadable because only the blue component was making them
distinguishable. In the firefox preference configuration, in the general
pad, there is a color section, which has a color management button, in
which you can choose the foreground/background and links colors, and
there is an option to make them override the page-configured colors by
your own choice of colors.

Samuel