Re: colors in firefox

ok, so for example the only thing i tried was to change settings in
that edit -> settings box in firefox in stretchand when i  use system
settings, it does strange things.

for example it does white on black even though i had gtk set to do
orange on black and that still works in emacs.  and it also changes
tree style tabs theme to put lines in between the tabs and it looks
bad.  agaion i did not touch tst at all.  and again the text box i am
typing in is white on black.  and unchecking that use system colors
box STILL has this white on black and change everything mindset.

once i figured out that visited unvisted links and text fg bg were
kinda hard to tell what i was setting, i findally got htat part and i
can choose adequate colors for those.  but they do not tke effect.  i
get this white on black stuff.  maybe there is some threshhold there
where it decides i need white on black even though i am teloling it
exactly what i want or soething.

thanks for wading thorugh another post of inoherence. please feel free
to ask questions.  pelase be gentle.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com