Re: Testing No Braille keys in X

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:
> What do you mean exactly by "braille keys"? Do you mean the perkins
> keys, or all keys from the braille device?

All keys from Braille device.

> Also, which model of braille device is that?

Oh my god. Actually, my official Braille display, which is an Active
Star from Handy Tech is out of order. So I use temporarily a Tieman, but
with autodetect, I don’t know which driver it is, I didn’t yet read
logs. But, for the installation, I used the Active Star of my
company. After, I didn’t care if Braille keys were available. I plugged
the Tieman and I noticed the problem, even after reboot.

I just made a test to answer to your reply, I unplugged Tieman and
plugged Active Star, now Braille keys were available. I changed to
Tieman, Braille keys are still available. So I don’t understand.

Sorry, it works fine now. I hope it will stay like that.
--
Raphaël
www.leclavierquibave.fr