Re: multiple ITPs - mbrola voices

Hi

On 19-04-18 08:55, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> There are quite a few things which are specific to mbrola (finding the
> voice file, a test file, package description & licence), but perhaps it
> can be made more generic?

Let's hope so.

> One thing I didn't automate is upgrading, because it doesn't happen
> often, and is subtle :)

Well, that is actually the thing that I was so annoyed by with the
festival voices and that I'd like to solve. Upgrades were typically the
same over the whole range of voices. I even thought about creating one
big package (with multiple tars) but decided against that as the tar
balls for voices are huge nowadays. And one addition would mean a whole
new source version (with its load on my connection and snapshot and such).

Paul