Re: Debian live stable images with just console and software speech using espeakup

Hi, I guess but then I would have to go threw all of the screens to do
things like copy off files from my system I want something that is a
little more full featured then the Debian installation images and that has
tools to get work done.  I guess I could connect to my wireless network
then load the debs for what I needed but I would rather have a basic
console live disc that loads into ram when it boots so I can remove the
disc or USB stick for faster usage in the live system.  Nick Gawronski