emacspeak 39

Hey guys

Emacspeak 39 is released. I'd like to help in Debian release. The minimum what I can do is testing. I was also thinking about providing a full tester's guide, but at this moment probably I'll just do the testing myself.

There was one patch posted by me on Emacspeak mailing list, which I consider important. It was ignored by the maintainer for unknown reasons. I think we should have it on Debian. It is about not working customize option. Here is the link:
http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~priestdo/emacspeak/2013/msg00564.html

Please contact me privately or publicly for the things you expect me to do. I am familiar with Emacspeak code base, fixed some bugs. I am a user of Emacs too, but not an experienced one. I am sighted.

Jarek