Re: Patch: correct texinfo documentation in speech-dispatcher 0.8

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 10:37:59AM EST, Jason White wrote:
> This patch corrects an error that prevented the speech-dispatcher 0.8 package
> in the Debian git repository from building.
>
> I could turn this into a bug report, if desired, but I note that 0.8 isn't in
> the Debian archive yet.

Thats fine, thanks. I found the same issue myself but didn't get to fixing it yet.

BTW, I had to apply this patch by hand, as an attached patch to an email cannot be processed with git am. Please consider a couple of things next time you send a patch:
1. Please consider using git-send-email, as it properly formats the email message with the patch inline, making it easier to apply automatically.
2. Please use the dch tool from devscripts to add an entry to the changelog.

Thanks again.

Luke