Re: a11y of debians default desktop (xfce)?

Hi,

Maybe you could report bugs you experienced here? Not sure it's perfect
to use the BTS for this, as orca doesn't work officially with XFCE, but
making a summary of bugs here seems a good idea. We could try
reproducting, test with 4.10, find workarounds, etc. I think it's all
the more important as XFCE would be the default desktop in Wheezy.
Because if XFCE is default desktop, and it has a11y bugs, they need to
be known. Tell us too what bugs seem to be fixed in 4.10 (and how did
you install 4.10 release). With 4.10, are things suitable in a11y or
not? Last question: I think XFCE 4.8 use GTK2, could you try building
orca xdesktop branch and tell if it's better?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL