Re: Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" released

Le dimanche 06 février 2011 à 03:02 +0100, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Squeeze is out!
Congratulations!

> The bits worth noting for us is
>
> - sounds events enabled by default in gdm so you know when you're at the
>   login prompt
gdm or gdm3? I guess gdm3 (I assume we need to be installed instead of gdm when dist-upgrade from lenny). Is it necessary to enable this by hand when we dist-upgrade from lenny? If yes, how do this? Interesting feature if beeps of the speaker (PC) don't work well on Gnome environments (I know one user knew this).

> - accessibility enabled by default in gdm and the first user when
>   installing with brltty or speakup enabled.
Is documented on the wiki how to enable this by hand when dist-upgrade from lenny? Or installing gdm3 instead of gdm does this automatically?
If no, I had known this command to enable in gdm3 orca when dist-upgrade:
su -s /bin/sh -c "gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/applications/at/screen_reader_enabled true" Debian-gdm