Re: MiNT cross-compiler

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>Hi Miro!

Please do not use Googlemail when attempting to collaborate with
OSS maintainers. I don’t know whether you will get this eMail from
me but I will almost certainly not get your response, and Google
are fully to blame for that.

>On Tue, 2023-05-23 at 13:07 +0200, Miro Kropáček wrote:
>> I've been wondering, what happened to all of this? I've seen another

>It should be available through snapshot.debian.org [1].

has been merged in 4.6.1-2, that was the general m68k one.

was merged in 4.6.3-15, that was the stage1 cross-compiler
build. So everything I did is available on snapshot.d.o.
It also explains why more than a stage1 isn’t possible with
Debian’s current layout for GCC packages.

>However, I think it would be more reasonable to get those patches either
>upstreamed into GCC or LLVM which both support the m68k architecture
>these days.

You will have to talk with Vincent about that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting