Re: Debian Ports snapshot 2021-10-06 m68k no kernel modules found

Il 16/10/2021 10:50, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ha scritto:
Hello!

On 10/16/21 02:15, Carlos Milán Figueredo wrote:
While waiting for the hd-media initrd, I tried the newest m68k snapshot [1] in WinUAE,
but it looks like there is a mismatch between the kernel and the modules files, as I
get [2] from the installer without making almost any choice.

That happens when the kernel packages in the package archive have a kernel different version
than the kernel of the debian-installer images. I will build new ISO images once the kernel
packages have been built for all architectures [1].

Adrian

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=linux&suite=sid

yes, I'm trying to install it on WinUAE(Amiga emulator),
downloaded this

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2021-10-06/debian-11.0.0-m68k-NETINST-1.iso

but(because of the error reported in boject) I've used the installer here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/debian-installer/2021-10-10/m68k/debian-installer-images_20211006_m68k.tar.gz

seems to work, now it's installing packages...