[Fwd: APPLICATION LETTER]

Attn: Recruiting Director

Dear Sir/Madame,

RE: APPLICATION LETTER

I would like to take this opportunity to apply for the position of
free-lance English and Indonesian Copywriter, Editor, and Translator.
There is perhaps no such immediate need for the applied position; however,
I would be most grateful if you could consider me once the position is
available.

I was educated at the Academy of Foreign Language ?Saint Mary? and
?Universitas Nasional? Sekolah Tinggi Penerjemah Nasional, both majoring
English. Additionally, I am also able to operate office computer programs.
I very much believe my education and working experience have given me
beneficial skills in the applied position.

Please find enclosed the curriculum vitae for your kind perusal. Should
you find this application meets your qualification, I am more than willing
to be invited for an interview.

Awaiting to hear your positive reply, I remain.

With kindest regards,

FIRANIA ISMAIL