Re: [Debian-ports-devel] Using incoming.debian.org on buildds

On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 10:34:39PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Christian T. Steigies dixit:
>
> >Interesting, but with this set wrong, everything behind the @ is not cut-off:
>
> >From: m68k Source Builder <sbuild\@garkin.steigies.net@steigies.net>
>
> That's because it treats 'sbuild\@garkin.steigies.net' as the
> localpart of the eMail address and adds its own domain, as
> opposed to FQDN, there, and steigies.net is not a CNAME.

Ok, I changed it a little different than you suggested:
In .sbuildrc I use sbuild@garkin.steigies.net
In DNS garkin.steigies.net points to garkin@debian.net which is then used in
"From:" and now the Builder is set to garkin, as intented. Maybe not
according to the RFCs, but I do neither want to receive nor send (directly)
email from garkin.

I changed the DNS for aahz, crest, kullervo like this, so when they go
online, the buildd setup should work as well.

thanks,
Christian