Re: meeting planning

Hi,

On sunnuntai 11 tammikuu 2015, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> If there are Atari experts around, I would also bring my Falcon/CT60. It
> currently boots from a CF card (testing Michaels kernels), but I would
> like to get it running from its harddisk again (repartitioning destroyed
> the working installation).

Btw. something fun to do on a Falcon at meetings nowadays is playing
BadMood, a Doom I/II port/rewrite to Atari Falcon by Douglas Little.
Naturally it's an enhanced version of the original Doom sources
(16-bit gfx instead of 8-bit, builtin sound synthesis, free-look
like in Quake, some transparency etc).

Technical information & downloads:
	http://devilsdoorbell.com/
Multi-year forum thread tracking the development progress:
	http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=24561
Youtube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZEd3aGI1Fk&index=2&list=PLNs6Jw4V4vlv6FSCkPpYFVYoOGiLtcniv

Note: it currently works only on unmodified (14MB) Atari Falcon,
but there could be CT60 build by weekend...

	- Eero