Re: binutils, gcc-4.2, gcc-4.3, gcc-snapshot builds

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 08:28:56PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
 - binutils should be buildable with a recent kernel version

done

 - patches in gcc-4.2 are updated, so please do build this package

failed

 - please build gcc-4.3 (experimental), and gcc-snapshot to get
   test results of these versions. the builds require at least
   256mb ram.

I plan to build these when washi comes back up.

Thanks,

Stephen

Washi keeps losing internet connectivity. It's something to do with the network card. It could either be fried or need reseating. I'm not sure yet. If I run a simple ping to the gateway I get very strange error messages like "wrong data byte #45 should be 0x2d but was 0x2f" and then "Warning: time of day gos back (-1998130us), taking countermeasures". There's most certainly some serious corruption going on.

I'll do my best to figure it out. But since it takes a while to come about I can only try one thing and wait a while to see what happens.

Thanks,
Mark