[buildd] Rotation Additions

For those of you playing along at home, akire and washi have now been
added to the regular buildd rotation. We've also cleaned up some other
anomalies.

A big thanks to James and Wouter for making this happen.

We have a few other things in the pipeline.

Let me know if ya'll need other changes or have other big hardware that
needs to be added in.

Needs-Build seems to be going through the roof (partly because we've got
some large packages building), so if some of those buildds are idle ....

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>