Re: EtherNAT Driver

> > > one, 2.2, 2.4 or 2.6.  On the MiNT side it seems to use memory addresses
> > > liberally.  Do these same addresses apply under Linux?
>
> To be honest: 2.6. And I think Michael has it (almost?) running on Falcon.

It is running on the IDE disk without problems (well, the SCC serial port
drops incoming ssh connections and drops packets like hell, but that
should easily be sorted by comparing the way the SCC driver handles the
flip buffer with any other known good serial driver). SCSI is bothering
me no end. I was going to test further SCSI hacks today; I'm not sure
whether I have interrupt races or deadlocks here.

> 2.4 is in deep freeze.

2.4 is what I recommend. I'll send Marc a kernel that works well enough on
my CT60 to allow for buildd operation.

> 2.2? What's that? :-)

Hysteric code, I know. But it's still in use on Mac.

	Michael