Re: [buildd] sawfish is built but not installed

> > Well, it has been built by garkin and garkin is somewhat special,
> > because it's attached via serial link to the network.
>
> Neat!. In a weird way.

Imagine my feeling now that I'm watching xfree86 being uploaded via a
similar serial link. Weird doesn't even begin to descibe it.
Unfortunately, the zip drive I was planning to use as emergency shuttle
seems to have crapped out.

> Just received this from installer@ftp-master.debian.org
>
> Accepted:
> sawfish_1.3+cvs20061004-1_m68k.deb
>   to pool/main/s/sawfish/sawfish_1.3+cvs20061004-1_m68k.deb
>
> Thank you all.

You're welcome.

	Michael