[buildd] Kudo's to Roger Leigh

That pesky mathinline bug is finally fixed thanks to Roger Leigh. I'd be
pleased to buy you a $beverage should we ever meet in person.

That said, buildds need to be updated to the new glibc. I've already
grabbed all the packages I had as subject to this bug and they're
running through vault13. Of course, there's at least one dep-wait.

You might notice a new gcc and binutils. So let's upgrade all the
critical packages for a whole new bug-hunting (target-rich) environment.
:)

<stephen@marenka.net>