Installing Debian on Amiga

Hello,

I've downloaded the debian-31r1-m68k-binary-1.iso to 13 iso's so I can have a
go at running linux on my Amiga 1200, "Blizzard '030 at 50mhz, 64mb ram,
20gig ide hd, 52spd ide cdrom, 3com pcmcia network card.

I've been looking through the first cd to install linux, and can't find the
installer. I have looked through the insall instructions for the m68k on the
debian website and got lost/confused.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Btw: I've been running linux on pc's for some time now, and want to have a go
at it on the amiga.

---
Stephen - vk3heg
Ph: 0409149641