Web Server on a Mac IIcI with an Etherlink/NB?

Hello,

Somebody gave me a Mac IIcI which I want to use it as a small server and
to learn a bit more of linux. It has a Chache Card, a nic (3com etherlink/nb), and a graphic card with vga (supermac). I added a hard disc (540 MB SCSI). I don´t know how much ram is in it (all banks are filled). The guy who gave me the mac said that the floppy is broken, but all other components are OK.

Having never used a mac, and not having linux m86k experience, I have the following questions:
1) does anyone have running sarge on an Mac IIcI? Or runs only woody?
2) Do driver for the 3Com Etherlink/NB exist?
   At http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html is written (debian manual
   says to look there):
   "As for drivers, we have NCR5380 and NCR53c9[46] SCSI, Mac
   IDE, NS8390 (Daynaport) Ethernet, NuBus, ADB (Mac-II, IIsi and CUDA
   styles) for keyboard and mouse (also used by some NeXTs), video (most
   of Apple's video boards, except RBV--RAM-based video--boards), and
   probably some other goodies. We also have a working installer and
   booter (Penguin)."
   Googling showed me that some guys used this NIC with NetBSD
3) Any idea how to find out what the model of this "SuperMac"-Card is?
   At www.xfree86.org I didn´t find driver for any SuperMac cards.
   After googling I know from a photo that it is not a SuperMac
   Thunder24.
   On the card are 5 chips called: "BT", "BSR03", "ECLIPTEK EC1100
   44.900 MHz", "SQD-01", the last one is unreadable

Thanks for any help!