Re: Macintosh problems not junk please read i need help from another comp user !

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 12:00:07PM +0100, peter grundy wrote:
please turn off your html email and please leave this on the mailing list!

>    thanks 4 your help can u download these boot disks off a web site if so
>    will u tell them me !

Can somebody translate dis into englisch please?

Why didn't you check the apple ftp server as I suggested? Like
ftp.apple.com?

Seems they changed the ftp server recently, but they have a friendly message
pointing you to their webserver.

http://www.info.apple.com/support/oldersoftwarelist.html

So there you have your website, that was difficult, wasn't it.
I charge 50USD/EUR per (started) hour of research, how do you wish to pay?

Christian