Re: More on DHCP in debian on Amiga

> I'm at a dead end here. I have made the baseinstall, I have downloaded
> netstd and dhcpcd (through AOS of course) and installed those. I still
> cannot get the network up and running. Is it my cable-modem that's making
> things difficult for me or the server or......

No idea, but there's been quite a number of messages concerning setup of
DHCP on the various c.o.l. newsgroups I read. There's always the
debian-user list as well (the problem seems hardly m68k specific). I'd
just try to obtain an IP address once with AmigaOS, and use that further
while it's valid (24 hours is what you said ...).

I initially understood that you wanted DHCP in the boot floppies which is
impossible, but it should be no problem to get it set up once the base
system is installed.

	Michael