More on DHCP in debian on Amiga

Hi,

I'm at a dead end here. I have made the baseinstall, I have downloaded
netstd and dhcpcd (through AOS of course) and installed those. I still
cannot get the network up and running. Is it my cable-modem that's making
things difficult for me or the server or......

I don't know what to do more. I don't want to download the entire
distribution and install from harddrive and I cannot get hold of a CD. I
want debian installed. I will not install via modem either.

As far as I can tell the Ariadne 2 is recognised so I don't know where the
problem is.

I would very much appreciate if someone could help me through this. But, I
suppose that I have to turn back to the lousy redhat.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed.
-- Carolyn Scheppner