Drive errors and non-working mouse in X!

*··· hi,*

I have already written about this before, but have uncovered a few bits of info that will help.
Here`s the original problem:

a) On boot up and during HD access, but Quantum IDE HD makes Linux give out messages such as:
    hdb : read_intr : STATUS 0x50 : {DriveReady SeekComplete} etc... Why is this? I can`t see this as
    being anything but bad. I have checked the HD and physically, it`s fine (i used HDToolBox on the
    AmigaOS side, and DiskSalv to check), so i really can`t understand _why_ this is happening!

b) In X windows (i`m using fvwm95 atm), the mouse i have (Amiga mouse) doesn`t want to work. Again,
   there is nothing wrong with the mouse at all, and i have the amigamouse driver in /dev/. I even have
   the softlink from mouse to amigamouse so that XF86Config can look at use the mouse driver.

HELP!

later,
*stoO*
--