Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

Hi,
Chris wrote:

[..]
> Any good reason why this package is only Architecture: m68k?  I was building
> the i386 version, and ran into that problem.  Should I create an
> amiga-fdisk-cross like Roman did for atari-fdisk?

Actually, I *stole* most of the control files stuff from Roman's atari-fdisk,
and intentionally removed the -cross part, because I have no way to test
this package - I have no free disk to try it on. If someone tells me it
works ok for e.g. i386, I'll gladly put the -cross stuff back in.

Nobody would want to release a binary he has not at least once tested himself,
would he? :-)

Frank