Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 11/06/13 09:44, Patty Langasek wrote:
That's a great idea. I was actually wondering how we could make the website
and all our brochures/shirts/bags/whatever "theme" together well. I really

The easiest way to accomplish that is to avoid using totally new and
different designs for brochures vs shirts vs bags vs whatever.

I designed the logo with the intent that it could be used everywhere,
with suitable tweaks.  I would also be delighted to do the tweaking
as needed --- all someone needs to do is ask.  For example:  "We need
artwork for the T-shirt."  or "We need the logo as web buttons of a
variety of sizes, e.g., 100x100, 200x200, etc."

(Also, as I asked in an earlier email, the whole process would be a lot
more streamlined if I could just commit changes directly to the project's
SCS instead of sending files back/forth via email.)

think we should push the swirl rosebud. It's unqiue and, well, very
Portland. ;)

I AIM TO PLEASE,
-m

ps:  ITS NOT SHOUTING IF I HAVE MY VOLUME TURNED DOWN.

pps:  UNCLE RAYMOND TO ARV BY 6PM FERRY STOP VIRTUE PRECEDES
      MEN IN GABARDINE ATTIRE STOP PREPARE FOUR HORSES STOP