Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-announce] Report from our visit to Managua, Nicaragua

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 12:54:41AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> UCA (Universidad Centroamericana)
>   wide friendly, lots of shady space outside (some with power plugs), several extra/external food places,
> accessible.
>   very nice auditoriums (excellent audio conditions), good (cool) hacklab, suitable server room with fiber
> connections (which we can use) between the buildings
>   talkroom 1: http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120424_020_Sm.jpg.18.html

The windows wall here could be problematic wrt lighting for the cameras.
The picture isn't entirely clear on that (it seems to be have been made
with a cellphone camera with a dirty lens), so it's not really easy to
say.

How's the building oriented? I.e., what direction was your camera facing
(north, east, south?) when the picture was taken? Are the windows all
the way around, or is this the only side where sunlight can enter?

>   talkroom 2: http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120428_024_Sm.jpg.68.html

That doesn't show much...

the following formula:

pi zz a