DebConf19 budget extension -- videoteam

Dear DPL,

The DebConf videoteam is hard at work preparing for DebConf19. As such,
we agreed that some of us who need travel bursaries to make it to
Curitiba shouldn't have to go through the regular bursaries process.

We indeed had a bad surprise when one of the team members - whom we
deemed very important to the team's successful work - was refused a
travel bursary for DC17.

To make sure such a situation doesn't happen again, we are asking for an
extension of 2,300 USD to ensure that Andy Simpkins (RattusRattus [1])
and Kyle Robbertze (paddatrapper [2]) can make it this year.

This would bring the total video budget for the conference from 4,500
USD to 6,800 USD.

Thanks in advance,

[1] https://nm.debian.org/person/rattusrattus
[2] https://nm.debian.org/process/588