Re: Debconf19 hotel contract

Hi Antonio, Paulo, ...

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 01:57:53PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> After some back and forth with the hotel (thanks to Paulo!), we have a hotel
> contract that we are comfortable with.

thanks for the summary and your work, the contract seems pretty nice and reasonable to me!

just one more comment and a question:

> 3. Beside the apartments, we will use a few conference rooms at the hotel as
>    hacklabs during the night: one quiet hacklab, one conversation-noise noisy
>    hacklab, and one very-noisy/beer-powered hacklab.

awesome. I really like that triple-split setup and can very well assume
using all three of them, at different time.

> 4. Daytime hacklabs will be at UTFPR, close to the talk rooms.

when exactly is daytime and nighttime? :)

--
cheers,
	Holger