Re: Photo policy for DebConf

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:09:00AM +0000, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
> However I would like to make it clearer at future DebConfs that this is
> not okay. It seems like people don't read the code of conduct before
> entering the conference.

at other conferences, the code of conduct is handed to *every* attendee
(while here it was printed and put up somewhere in front of the noisy
hacklab).

> ... show
> their willingness to be photographed by choosing a lanyard of a certain
> color...

IME/for me it's more complicated: while I have no problem being
photographed in general, I don't like to be photographed when I eat,
drink or participate in other private activities...

and then there is also the difference whether someone takes a private
photo or puts it on (semi-)public places on the internet, be it a "closed"
community or wide open to the public...

--
cheers,
	Holger