Re: [Debconf-team] Prague team: Ping? [Was: DebConf17 bids - DebConf Committee ⇒ 2016.02.17 18:30 ]

Hi Gunnar,

thanks for the heads-up. Somehow this is the first time I am hearing
about the Committee meeting. I guess I am missing subscription to
DebConf mailing list? Which list should I subscribe?

18:30 is CET or UTC? I can make both.

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>