[Debconf-team] Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team

Dear all,

in order to have a more specific idea of actual commitments, we would
like to do a somewhat formal headcount of the infrastructure team.

Please reply to this email, on-list or off-list, with the following.
If off-list, please CC stefanor@debian.org :

* Your home time zone
* What you would be willing to work on
* When you would be willing and able to start working
* Likely changes in your availability
* If you are planning to do on-site during DebConf work only/mainly

Being honest with yourself and realistic in your time commitments
helps us plan more precisely and reduces your self-induced stress
levels. We prefer positive surprises when people have more time than
planned rather than the other way round.

If you have any todos or wishlist items for the infra team, please
also reply to this email. Ideally, be somewhat specific, apply your
own priority from one (low) to ten (high), and be verbose if your
concern is non-obvious.

You are welcome to also join #debconf-infra on irc.oftc.net; if you
are planning to join the infra team, we would prefer if you stuck
around either way even if you mostly idle.

Finally, we will send out a questionnaire with possible meeting times;
unless there are strong objections, we would like to hold those
meetings bi-weekly after either the common team meeting on Monday or
after the coordination team meeting on Thursday. This helps people who
are in more than one team and also allows to pick up topics which may
arise.

Thanks,
Richard
DebConf infra team lead