[Debconf-team] Next Coordination Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 16th 19:00 UTC

Hi all,

As expected today's meeting run longer than 1 hour, even without 2
teams being absent from it.

The minutes and log are at:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2014/debconf-team.2014-12-04-19.00.html

There are quite a bunch of issues not related to the re-org that we
still need to discuss in the coordination team, so we will do another
meeting this month (in the future we expect only one monthly meeting,
once things are up and running).

The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 16th 19:00 UTC.
Please try to be there if you are interested in participating in the
coordination team.

Agenda for that meeting is at:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams/Coordination/Meetings/2014-12-16

Feel free to add more items that you think should be talked about in
that meeting, thanks!

--
Besos,
Marga