Re: [Debconf-team] adding an additonal BoF space

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 01:08:33AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> it seems we are quickly running out of ad-hoc session spots and there
> are a lot of interesting discussions being proposed still.

What about Saturday morning?  There is nothing scheduled so far, are
those slots designated hacking time and thus up for ad-hoc sessions?

Sunday morning has nothing scheduled either, but we might not have
rented any talks room besides the ballroom for the afternoon?

Michael