Re: [Debconf-team] Possible talks slots with the chosen schedule

also sprach Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> [2014-06-25 16:23 +0200]:
> Based on the schedule accepted in yesterday's meeting [0].
> I have done a rought allocation of slots to see how much talks
> we can allocate.

Hey Ana,

having volunteered to do this yesterday, I also came up with my own
plan, which is almost identical to what you came up with, except
that it takes into account the modified meal times on weekends:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debconf-data/dc14.git;a=blob;f=time_slots.odt;hb=HEAD

Depending on the decision regarding talks before brunch, there are
34 or 36 slots for regular talks. Those should include the lightning
talks, DC15 presentation and DC16 ideas, unless people want them
folded into the closing ceremony, which I don't think is a good
idea.

I consider my work on this done, so if you want to take over and
make changes, go for it.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org