Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 14 registration/alioth create new account problem

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 10:37:16AM +0700, Kitt Tientanopajai wrote:

> I tried to create a new account on alioth to register DebConf14 on May
> 31, but did not receive any confirmation mail from alioth.  I mailed
> to registration@debconf.org but they told me that they could not do
> much help since they don't manage the authentication system.

> Please kindly help and guide me through.

debconf-team also does not manage the authentication system.  If you are
having difficulty creating an account on alioth, I think you will need
admin@alioth.debian.org (added to Cc:).

Alioth admins, do you have any trace of this attempted account creation?
According to previous discussion on IRC, the requested username was
kitt-guest, which does not show up in a username search on the website.