Re: [Debconf-team] URGENT: Open questions about DC12 finances to finish Final Report

BUMP!

Apart from Michaels information I've got no substancial reactions on
this so far.

The problem with this report is not the writing, but having the data -
and I myself don't have it, and cannot do more than I already have to
get it.

I will wait until wednesday 20:00 GMT+1 to get the final ISIC DC12
account data and scans of paper proofs to have exact data of the hotel
payments, if I do not get it by then, I must make a report with an
explicit mention of 40000$ in unclear spendings.

This situation is less than satisfying.

Henning

--
Henning Sprang