Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 draft budget, 2012-11-20

Le mercredi, 21 novembre 2012 12.00:07, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> I agree - there is no need for hurry, the contract can wait.  If Le Camp
> refuses to wait and doesn't accept us any more, but we raise a whole lot
> of money, we will have plenty of other venues to choose from.

I don't think that's true: if we wait too much, we won't have any venue to
choose from anymore.

(Of course, with infinite amounts of cash you can lend a boat, but even with
120% of the LeCamp budget, I very much doubt one could find a suitable venue
in March.)

OdyX