Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor addresses

On 2012-07-03 11:14, Holger Levsen wrote:
they should be in sponsor-table in svn and in the file in svn we
created last
year.

Perhaps	all the	addresses are somewhere	in svn,	but that is not
sufficient -- and in fact I can't see addresses there for all the
sponsors, e.g. nothing for the government, though perhaps that can
be given directly?

Whoever will post the bags needs an exact list of addresses, for all
the sponsors who should receive them including "permanent" sponsors
and the organisations which the sponsorship team considers to be
sponsors for this year -- the people sending the bags shouldn't have
to guess the right list themselves.

Each address should include a contact person's name, as	sending	a bag
to a larger company without that is likely to mean that it just gets
thrown away, making sending it	a waste of money.

(We should get all the bags ready to send as soon as we have the
right materials, then check whether any of them can be given directly
to attendees to take back to companies where they work.)

--
Moray