[Debconf-team] Team members arriving early

Hi,

Phil just pointed out to me that some global team members are arriving
early.  I heard of fil/karora/holger.

Would you all like to stay in the DebConf hotel if you can, in return
for helping with DebConf prep?  If so, can you send me dates?

The next question is if we can or should accommodate a few people
early in the DebConf hotels.  Thoughts?  Adnan, since you are the only
one who knows about hotels?

Thanks,

- richard