Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf12 bids: Costs

Just for the record,

On Mar 20 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
> As discussed, US$80 per person per night is probably more than we can pay,
> unless you find some very generous local sponsorship.  If you were told
> you could only spend at most US$30 (and preferably less) per person per
> night, what would you do?

Just for the record,

     http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-5298-ibis-belo-horizonte-liberdade/location.shtml

is one hotel that is in a privileged/expensive area of Belo Horizonte and it
costs BRL$169.00 ~ USD$80.00.

Just for the record #2, I stayed in that exact hotel about 3 years ago and
the prices were the same, regardless if you wanted a single or a double
room. So, that would be US$40.00 per person.

But I am sure that local people can find much better prices, especially if
you are going to book them en masse.

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA