[Debconf-team] UPDATE we can sponsor 70 % of queue B now and 100% queue A (proposal inside)

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 01:01:10PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> [I would love being able to elaborate this more clearly but I have
> $PAID_JOB to do. Sorry in advance for what is not very detailed]
>
> Looking at budget.ods, rev 1497, from the top to the bottom:

I added to the budget the donations from FFIS (~680USD) and we have
a drop out in queue A. This is 2000USD more, that means more money
because the total of queue A is also less.

Take a look at rev 1501. At row 50, you can see sponsoring 70% to queue
B and 100% queue A, we still have ~ 6700USD buffer money.

As agreed by IRC for some people, it is important telling people from
queue B soon so they can make travel arrangements and because they have
been waiting for a lot time now.

Ana