Re: [Debconf-team] attendee bursary status

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 09:39:03AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Still, I see as a blocker for giving DebConf10 money my question on how
> much money do you currently expect to give back to Debian at the end of
> the conference.

I've just found the time to look at
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debconf-data/dc10/budget.ods?view=log
myself (assuming it's up to date). The answer to my question is clear
from that: if Debian gives 20k and if we fully sponsor queue B, Debian
will get back a little more than 1k and debconf10 would have fully used
DC9 surplus.

Please let me know if this interpretation of mine is incorrect, or if
I'm missing something in reading the budget.
See you all on Monday at the DebConf team meeting!

Cheers.