[Debconf-team] DebConf in NYC

Hi,

I hope everything is going well. My name is Matt Simmons, and one of
my blog readers just let me know about DebConf in NYC, and that it was
happening immediately following System Administrator Appreciation Day
(the last Friday of July, the 30th in this case). As it turns out, I
am organizing a SysAdmin Day celebration at a pub in midtown Manhattan
that Friday evening. Details are available here:
http://www.standalone-sysadmin.com/blog/sysadmin-day-get-together/

I realize that DebConf is developer-centric, but I know that there is
a lot of crossover between system administrators and developers, and I
was curious if you thought your attendees would be interested in
knowing. I'll be happy to mention DebConf on my blog as well, and
maybe we can get some crossover. What do you think?

--Matt

PS - I'm adding DebConf to the SysAdmin Event Calendar here:
http://www.standalone-sysadmin.com/blog/sysadmin-calendar/

--
LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.